Coda File System

Re: volutil rpc2 errors

From: Ryan M. Lefever <lefever_at_crhc.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:37:12 -0500 (CDT)
Ok, I finally solved the problem.  Apparently Coda does not like to be
installed partially with rpms and partially from source.  Either that or
the rpms are faulty.  In any case, I was using the lwp, lwp-devel, rpc2,
rpc2-devel, rvm, rvm-tools, and rpm-devel rpms and source for the rest of
Coda.  In an effort to debug the problem I removed the rpms and installed
from source.  Magically everything worked fine then.  Thanks for your help
Jan.

Ryan