Coda File System

RE: /coda dir is blank, no data showing on Linux client

From: GiantWEB <matty_at_mail1.giantweb.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:41:48 -0400
thanks.. now I am clear.. so I have it working except I should not have
loaded data through server.. U load it on a client

I am using these servers as a test web cluster pulling from a central file
system.. How does
the clients stay connected if the token expires?

Can we force it not to expire? How can we fix this as the web servers need
100% data all the time from the CODA FS?

Thanks in advance,

MJW