Coda File System

Mounting ext2fs partitions

From: Zac Mouneimneh <rush2112_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:51:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hello!  I have successfully installed and configured coda 5.3.14.  I am
trying to make my users home directories available through the Coda file
system, but have not been able to figure out how to do this.  Is it at all
possible?

Will future releases of Coda have the capability of getting its
username/password list from the Unix /etc/passwd file?

Also, my client machines all use a Linux installation that is NFS mounted
on my server.  (nfsroot w/ devfs)  If I try to use the Coda client on
these machines, I am unable to write data to any files.  Will this be
fixed in future releases of Coda?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Zac