Coda File System

Re: client && server at the same time.

From: David <drio_at_helping2help.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:58:45 +0000 (GMT)
On 24 Aug 2001, Steffen Neumann wrote:

(Thanks for your answer Steffen)

There are another questions:

As far as I know, I have to launch the clog program to be able
to write on the volumes. But the question is, is it possible that
the process sendmail(or whatever other process) will be able to write
on a special coda volumen with his uid/gid ?

do you know if someone is running coda with the, more or less, the
same scenario that I want to create?
I say you this because I have to decide between nfs or coda, and if coda
doesn't work right with mailboxes I will get nfs instead.

By the way, when you say lwn are you talking about linux weekly news?

Thanks again.