Coda File System

Re: client && server at the same time.

From: David <drio_at_helping2help.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:30:23 +0000 (GMT)
On 24 Aug 2001, Steffen Neumann wrote:

> David <drio_at_helping2help.com> writes:
>
> > On 24 Aug 2001, Steffen Neumann wrote:
> [...]
> > As far as I know, I have to launch the clog program to be able
> > to write on the volumes. But the question is, is it possible that
> > the process sendmail(or whatever other process) will be able to write
> Yes, it is possible. Since clog tokens expire,
> you need a cronjob te renew 'em. The cronjob needs
> to su to the sendmail uid, and pipe the password into clog.
> Has been discussed here as well, search for clog, cron and pipe
> on the list archives.

Yes, but what's going on if you want that httpd process writes on
volumen_apache as apache and cyrus process writes on volumen_cyrus as
cyrus ?

It seems that is only possible to have only one token at the same time.
And in case you can have more than one, how coda know that process X must
to use token Y????