Coda File System

Re: CODA starting questions

From: Wim Godden <wim_at_godden.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 11:52:15 +0200
I have a similar question to yours... I set Coda with a cache of 20MB
(manual tells me to do that during tests), but when I copy files of
80-100MB, I get cache errors... and df reports that /coda is only 20MB
big altogether. So when I copy a big file, it says there's a negative
free space left on /coda...