Coda File System

Re: coda with very large servers

From: Zachary Denison <zacharydenison_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
In terms of the read any/ write all strategy thats
exactly what I want.  I do want it to deliver ail to
all the servers at once.  I want a system exactly as
yuo said, so that if one location completely loses
internet connectivity, users outside that location can
still access the email.  Coda seems to be theonly
system I know about that has read/write replication.
Even AFS only supports read/only replication.