Coda File System

Re: Default Coda administrator password

From: Michael J. Lanham <mlanham_at_cise.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:34:35 -0400
Okay,
1) i humbly say thank you for your patience
2) the archived maillist is rather obviously on the mailling list web page
3) you have answered this question numerous times...
4) the message with "changeme" was forgotten about by me...

Thank you....will spend more time digging before firing another shot :-)

Mike Lanham

--
Michael Lanham
Captain, Infantry