Coda File System

Re: coda funding

From: Floris Slotemaker _at_ 12Move <_at_>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 21:07:04 +0100
I know the initiators of Coda left to start a similar
project called "Intermezzo" ... it may be a good
thing to rejoin both parties to speed up development
and work towards some kind of standard.

Like HP does with many projects involving opensource,
companies who could profit from the use of Coda (or
future project combined with Intermezzo) should be
supportive in terms of funding the Coda project

I'm just a student,.. so atm I must pass to donate.

Greetings,
F. Slotemaker