Coda File System

Re: coda funding

From: Paul Botelho <paul_at_silksystems.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:39:12 -0800
My .002...

I had looked at setting up coda for our inhouse network (approx 5 servers
linux/SCO Unix) with 2 acting as the primary "file servers" and the
others
as clients.  after testing it out for a bit... coda seemed like a fairly
complicated solution with a fair bit of administration. we ended up
decideing on a combination of drbd and NFS (yes... NFS...icky...)

adding encryption to coda as an option would be interesting..

-Paul