Coda File System

Another mail on the security of coda

From: Fabrizio Morbini <fabrizio.morbini_at_assyrus.it>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:01:23 +0100 (CET)
Hi, I'm new in CODA so I would address you this question:
you in the chapter "Authentication and secure connections." said that
is simple add DES encryption (or other strong encryption) to CODA, but why I
can't find a version of CODA that include this? (I think that the encryption is
necessary in our networks)
You can instruct me (the basic guidelines (steps, documentation (from "earth" to
"space")), the sites where I can find a good implementation of the encryption
algorithms (gpg?),...) on how can be added DES (or others) to the CODA code?

Thank you and Best Regard.
FM

This mail sent through IMP: www.assyrus.it