Coda File System

Next 3 questions

From: Rene Rebe <rene.rebe_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:49:25 +0100 (CET)
Hi all.

During exploring CODA I have the next questions:

1. As written in the CFS Manual page 59 point 8 I can not get tokens
when the client is disconnected. How should I work with CODA when I'm
on a trip, in a train, car, plane, ... ?

2. On my server I get "Caution, replicated volume 0x1000001,
resolution is turned off." What shouldt this tell me, and how can I
fix it?

3. The read performance seem to be arround 2 MB/s which is ok for the
beginning - but the write porformance seems to be arround 150kB/s
which is slightly too slow ... Any ideas?

Thanks.

--

eMail:    rene.rebe_at_gmx.net
          rene_at_rocklinux.org