Coda File System

can't create volume? Start client?

From: Nic Ferrier <nferrier_at_tapsellferrier.co.uk>
Date: 04 May 2002 19:28:17 +0000
I've managed to setup the server stuff now. According to the various
logs and so forth it seems to be working fine.

However, I'm a bit confused by the client setup instructions.

        venus-setup server-name cache-size-in-kb

followed by:

        clog "adminuser"

I'm trying to setup a client on the server. It seems like I *should*
do this because then users on the server will see the same stuff as
users elsewhere (however, coda might not think that way, maybe you
can't run a client on the same machine as the server).

After I run venus-setup nothing happens, no daemons started.

When I try to login I get an error:

   Invalid login (RPC2_NOBINDING (F)).

Am I doing something wrong or being an idiot?

Nic