Coda File System

RE: Venus startup problems

From: Tewari, Vijay <vijay.tewari_at_intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:40:53 -0700
The problem was that my server has 2 IP addresses (on different subnets).
The client was on subnet B and the server reported its IP address as being
on subnet A, which is not routable for the client.

I can fix the problem by explicitly setting the IP address of the server in
the server config file.

Regards
Vijay