Coda File System

CVS repositories on Coda

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_math.chalmers.se>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:38:06 +0200 (MET DST)
Hello,

I have tried to look in the archives but that did not help much.

Does somebody have CVS repositories on Coda, and if so, how much disaster
cause possible file update conflicts? I mean accessing the repository via
the filesystem, not pserver or ssh. I mean also team-style updates, not by
one and only host and user.

I would assume that if one keeps the servers up and connection strong,
there should be no Coda conflicts, and file creation would be an atomic
operation, allowing cvs put the lockfile-style locks properly.

Is it possible?
Somebody with wore CVS internals knowledge or/and the experience?

Thanks!
--
Ivan