Coda File System

RE: FW: Coda in a web hosting environment

From: Thiago Madeira de Lima <limat_at_ieg.com.br>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:05:04 -0300
	Thank you Ivan,

	The frontend servers will not have the same content. So even if
user upload files through then, it will be no problem. The big
opperation here will be the reading.

	Coda has some space storage limitations? I was going to install
it in a machine with RAID 5 (5 discs with 18G each) wich gives me 72G of
storage space. Coda can't handle it?

Thanks
Thiago Lima.