Coda File System

Re: Adding users, creating volumes

From: Casey Helfrich <cjh2_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:36:19 -0500 (EST)
Hello Auke, for a document explaining a general setup of a Coda Server
from scratch, you can check:

http://info.pittsburgh.intel-research.net/bkm/coda_srv.html

It is a document I have been working on that explains exactly that.  It is
still a draft, but it might help you out.  Good luck.

Casey Helfrich
Intel Research Pittsburgh