Coda File System

Re: w2k sp3 install

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_cs.wwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:30:33 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

>11:38:29 Recov_InitRDS: rds_zap_heap failed (RVM_EINTERNAL)

  I've been working on tracking down this problem.  I haven't
seen it on any of my machines, but have had it reported at
from other places.

  I think the cygwin1.dll vs cygwin.dll is not the problem here.
In fact, I suspect that was never the problem.

  The cygwin1.dll problem was due to having the service manager
running venus and not finding cygwin1.dll in its original place.
This was solved by copying the cygwin1.dll into the same directory
as venus.exe, but that is not really a good long term solution
due to the problem of keeping it in sync with the original .dll.

  --Phil

--
Phil Nelson                       NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu           Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu