Coda File System

Re: New Coda release 5.3.20

From: mio <wayne-cci_at_noos.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:09:18 +0100
Hi all,

I know I'm in late...

Jan Harkes wrote:

>A new release is out and available for download at ftp.coda.cs.cmu.edu
>Some bugs were fixed and most (all?) compilation/build problems were
>resolved.

I'm a new coda user for 1 week, trying the release 5.3.19 under a
 2.4.18 kernel Linux Woody. I was desapointed as i didn't find any clog
& codacon programs installed on my system that was mentioned in the Coda
how-to. I check the original source-files tree and found the clog.c /
codacon.cc files ! I merge the problem of compilation for later, because
I had to deal before with some docs and how-to's to fixate various
notions before.

Everything seam's in place in the 5.3.20 and the upgrade works fine !
Thanks and Greatings !

Now I just have to undertood how it works ! :o)

Kaufmann Lionel