Coda File System

Re: gzip not found - codacli-a7 windows xp

From: Daniele Palumbo <rocco_at_rimini.no-ip.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:33:20 +0100
At 09.55 17/03/2003 -0500, Jan Harkes wrote:
>On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:51:15PM +0100, Daniele Palumbo wrote:
>Not sure, any copies of the wise install script that I could find
>locally don't seem to use tar.

it must open the /home/coda/usr.local.tar.gz, and install it into /usr/local...
it must be present
please check it out, at least, if it is the last command i can untar it and
say "bye bye" to problems...

>And E:\path with spaces, is replaced by "E:/path with spaces". Not sure
>if that's really right, but I don't know enough of cygwin to tell
>whether that could cause problems. It probably happens all the time on
>windows.

i don't think it could be...
but also i don't know cygwin at all...

>Jan

I am now trying to install cygwin on c:\cygwin

Daniele