Coda File System

Need info about how client work (cache)

From: sigmounte <coda-ml_at_sighq.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:01:36 +0200 (CEST)
Hi !

I've just installed coda-client on my debian
using the testing server , i got it work out of the box ..
/coda/ is mounted and i can see the ftp... and playground...

i've make a dir under playground
and send a lot of file to it
i've configured 30mb of cache

Sending the file to the server was done at a high speed (hd speed i think )

My question is :

Why the files stay in the cache ???

I want my file to immediatly be send to the server , and also stay in
cache , but looking at my internet bandwidth , it look like nothing is
copied ..

Exemple : at work i download something with mozilla , i save data to the
coda/ , coda-client give me hand to download some other stuff , and in
background the file goes immediatly to my home coda server ..

I'm i in error ? or is it possible ?