Coda File System

Re: Coda and RedHat 8.0

From: Niraj Tolia <ntolia_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:54:47 -0400
AFAIK, the last distribution that ran as-is would be from the 5.3.xx series.

For stock Red Hat kernels, simply compiling the coda module and
inserting it into /lib/modules/<kernel-version>/kernel/fs/coda will
work. However, I am not sure if that falls under the policy against
compiling kernels. You can get the patch from
http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/pub/coda/linux/kernel/linux-coda-6.0.0.tgz .

Niraj