Coda File System

LWP on top of pthreads

From: Jarkko Tolvanen <jht_at_iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:05:42 +0300 (EEST)
How stable/usable is LWP implementation on top of pthreads?

I found a test program in lwp-1.10/src (testlwp.c), but that didn't work
when I tried to run it on my Linux PC with the pthreaded LWP library
compiled from lwp-1.10/src-pt (the main thread is blocked on a condition
variable and the child thread fails to release it but instead runs a
simple loop forever). The lwp-pt directory didn't seem to have any test
programs. Is there any other working test programs?

(I updated LWP 1.10 with some pthreaded LWP changes I could found from the
CVS repository with viewcvs)

regards,
Jarkko Tolvanen