Coda File System

Re: LWP on top of pthreads

From: Jarkko Tolvanen <jht_at_iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:38:20 +0300 (EEST)
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 04:01:24PM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:
> I committed fixes for lwp/src-pt/lwp.private.h and lwp/src-pt/lwp_pt.c
> to CVS, all the testprograms seem to work again.
>
> Jan

Ok, many thanks for your help.

> Coda on your cellphone :) I like the idea. Does Symbian provide a TCP/IP
> stack that can be used for data transfers over GSM?

Yes, it does, it is a surprisingly full-fledged OS, however its "native
language" is C++ (and not any "standard C++" either, but Symbian's own
version of it), standard C-library is limited and some people say it has
bad memory leaks, so trying to compile and run large chunks of C-code
might be a dead end anyway...

--
Jarkko Tolvanen