Coda File System

RE: automated setup vs. vice-setup

From: <josef.schwarz_at_bt.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:13:05 +0100
[...]
> I suppose that this has not had a high priority as it is not
> often that
> you configure servers. It is certainly not worth bothering
> for a couple of
> servers' sake.

Right, of course.
But in my special case I would like to install Coda as an additional layer on top of a vpn which is dynamically configured and set up. So after having set up the vpn (which happens quite often) I have to take care of the distributed file system. And I don't want to do that manually every time.
But you are right, I better adapt the vice-setup script itself.

--
Josef Schwarz