Coda File System

About Coda File Systems

From: R.M.N.B. Ratnayake <nevil_at_sab.ac.lk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:21:09 -0500
Dear sir

I am Nevil Rathnayake from Sri Lanka. also Computer Science M.Sc. student
from Peradeniya University  in Sri Lanka. I work under sabaragamuwa
University of Sri Lanka as Computer instructor in Computer Technology
GradeII. I am doing 6 months project about coda file systems in my M.Sc.

please help me for the following probloms
1. Frist I need to install the coda systems to Windows server NT4.0

2.I downloads Coda-5.2.3.tgz and coda-debug-server-5.2.4-1.exe  using
www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/pub/coda web site

3. There is a problems. what another files download by me? please send the
file name and also locations.

Thanking very much

nevil
R.M.N.B. Rathnayake