Coda File System

Re: About Coda File Systems

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:32:02 -0500
On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 06:21:09AM -0500, R.M.N.B. Ratnayake wrote:
> please help me for the following probloms
> 1. Frist I need to install the coda systems to Windows server NT4.0

The windows port is very hit-or-miss.

We have something up and running, but strangely enough the stability
seems to vary from machine to machine. The latest package we tested
didn't work on pretty much all machines that we tried to install it on.

Strangely enough, an identical machine that was used to build things
from source is running almost flawlessly and has been running fine for
several weeks now. I do have to reboot the machine now for some more
critical XP fixes.

> 3. There is a problems. what another files download by me? please send the
> file name and also locations.

What's the 'problem'?