Coda File System

problems with server in 6.0.3

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:57:11 -0500
I'm getting a lot of 'no waiters' (client across 28.8 line is
hoarding, and it seems no longer to be doing sha1 getattrs).

the client got
 10:41:11 Reintegrate: u.gdt, 1/1 records, result = Unknown error: 198
but is happily 'Connected'.

Also, there seems to be a missing fflush.  The file really does end
with a d.

No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, dropped incoming sftp packet
No waiters, d

But I did manage to successfully complete 'hoard walk' and my cache is
populated.