Coda File System

Re: Backing up coda volumes

From: Steve Simitzis <steve_at_saturn5.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:05:54 -0800
out of curiosity, i've seen several references to this amanda system
on the coda list. does it offer significant advantages to the built-in
coda backup system? it just seems unusual that the maintainers of a
project use something other their own system to perform a task. :)

--

steve simitzis : /sim' - i - jees/
          pala : saturn5 productions