Coda File System

How to clean up /coda

From: Johannes Martin <jmartin_at_notamusica.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:53:50 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

I was experimenting with coda for a little bit and now there are lots of
subdirectories in /coda that I don't really want (one for every server I
ever tried to conect to). Is there a way to remove these? As coda tries to
contact the servers (even if they don't exist) when I do an ls /coda,
there is quite a long wait whenever I do that.

Also, I accessed my server through it's IP address (/coda/192.168.1.1) and
by it's name (/coda/my.server). Now there is a conflict between
/coda/192.168.1.1 and /coda/my.server that repair doesn't seem to be able
to handle:
	/coda/192.168.1.1$ repair
	This repair tool can be used to manually repair server/server
	[...]
	repair > beginrepair x
	Too few directory entries
	Could not allocate replica list