Coda File System

Re: Coda on Fedora Core 1

From: Daniel Tschan <tschan+coda_at_devzone.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:57:36 +0100 (CET)
Hi Jan

Thank you for your reply.

> One thing that I do know is that the kernel is unable to turn a
> 'conflicting' directory into a dangling symlink as long as it has an
active > reference. Repair only recognizes a conflict because of the
dangling
> symlinks.
This is not the case here. Conflicting files are correctly changed into
dangling symlinks. The beginrepair command of the repair application
changes the symlink into a directory containing a local and a global file
as expected. But the listlocal command then says that there are no
mutations even though the cml file mentioned by repair correctly lists
them. Therefore I'm unable to resolve the conflict. The logs don't show
any errors. Any ideas?

Kind regards
  Daniel