Coda File System

Re: Roaming portables and Coda

From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih_at_eunetnorge.no>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:37:06 +0200
I wrote:

> I'll be trying to figure out where that address and interface
> binding is lurking, which may, of course, be in a NetBSD bug, since
> I'm running -current from CVS there, too.
>
> "Further bulletins as events warrant."  :-)

Events warrant: it is, indeed, a NetBSD-current bug, causing trouble
with UDP communication for machines whose methods of connection to the
Internet vary over time.  I've got a quick and dirty workaround in
place in the NetBSD kernel right now, and Coda works great.  :-)

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901