Coda File System

Re: New clog

From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih_at_eunetnorge.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:14:11 +0200
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen_at_xemacs.org> writes:

> All of it?  Some of it is [DocBook/SGML], but last I looked closely
> much of the documentation was still based on linuxsgml and other
> cruft.

I see what you mean, now.  There's certainly a lot of that.  I'd been
looking at the "File System User and System Administrator's Manual",
which is DocBook.  Messy, non-normalized DocBook 3.1, but nothing that
a bit of elbow grease can't put right.  Quite a bit of the other stuff
is LinuxDoc, but, on the other hand, there are (supposedly) good tools
available to translate that format into DocBook, as well.  SGML Tools
contains a back end to generate DocBook from LinuxDoc, for instance.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901