Coda File System

Re: Debian GNU/Linux PowerPC packages?

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:50:52 -0400
On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 05:08:16PM -0300, Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:
> 	Has anyone got a repository with Debian GNU/Linux PowerPC Coda
> available, or even just the packages lying somewhere?  I was preparing
> myself to use it when I saw there were no packages, and I am really in
> a hurry, no time to deal with compilation.

Nothing currently as far as I know, but in the past there were several
people who successfully used Coda on 32-bit PowerPC machines.

It shouldn't be too hard to build from source. I'm guessing it will be
something similar to the following,

    Add to /etc/apt/sources.list,
	deb-src http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/debian stable/

    apt-get update