Coda File System

Re: ACL and volume mount problems under Linux

From: <dbakker_at_arrayasolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:38:57 -0400
Im having the same problem. I dont understand the fqdn part.
When I create my first volume whats the syntax to make a mount point? My
servers fqdn is testcoda.blah.com and I have the client on the same
machine.

Nicholas Haggin <nhaggin_at_yahoo.com>
07/09/2004 10:59 AM

codalist_at_coda.cs.cmu.edu
cc

Subject
Re: ACL and volume mount problems under Linux