Coda File System

delivering mail to coda in maildir format

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_hozed.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:06:28 -0500
Has anyone tried running a 'production' mailserver that delivers mail
directly to coda volumes? Obviously you don't want to do this in mbox
format, but what about maildir?

What are the semantics of what happens when you get a conflict? Will the
files in conflict just not be available, or will my entire maildir
dissappear?

I have a 'production' server at work delivering to mail AFS maildirs..
and I'd like to try Coda at home and see how this works.

Thanks

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer_at_hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz