Coda File System

Re: error Coda Client Windows 98

From: Juan Carlos Schroeder <jcsc_at_adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:20:52 -0300
Sorry. I fixed this. I can now mount the coda drive.

I tried putting the IP of the "rootserver" and the "authserver" instead of
the name in "venus.conf" and it worked.
After that I found that "Name resolution ocassionaly fails for unknown
reasons. The workaround is to name servers in venus.conf by IP addresses".
This was my problem.

Having this fixed I have a doubt. How do I 'clog' to the server? Somewhere
says that 'clog' doesn't work, and it seems it really doesn't work.
When I try to clog it prints:

"Cannot read configuration file
'/coda/usr/shafeeq/misc/win95/dos/etc/venus.conf' ".

I don't know what this is, but is there a way to log in? how could I really
get the files in the server if I can't log?

Thanks,
Juan Carlos