Coda File System

Re: error Coda Client Windows 98

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_medic.chalmers.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:14:38 +0200
Hello Juan,

> says that 'clog' doesn't work, and it seems it really doesn't work.
> When I try to clog it prints:
>
> "Cannot read configuration file
> '/coda/usr/shafeeq/misc/win95/dos/etc/venus.conf' ".

> > Is the Windows 98 client working? What should I do to fix this?

I can't tell if it is possible to make it work.
It is an old version of Coda and totally unsupported.
It looks like there never will be any native client for Win9x.
As a workaround, you can setup a Samba gateway,
so that Samba server would authenticate against Coda.
Not that I would recommend it. Rather get rid of [that version of] Windows...

Ymmv,
regards,
--
Ivan