Coda File System

coda on FreeBSD 5-CURRENT

From: Brooks Davis <brooks_at_one-eyed-alien.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:18:24 -0400
I'm trying to see if there's anyone who can test some patches for the
vcoda device on FreeBSD 5-CURRENT and Phil Nelson said I should ask here.

In preperation for removing support for staticly configured device
counts in FreeBSD 6, I've prepared a patch that automaticly creates new
devices when they are first used.  The patch can be found at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~brooks/patches/coda.diff

If you are a coda user who also uses FreeBSD 5, testing would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Brooks