Coda File System

Re: codasrv crashes, won't come back up, production server down :(

From: Steve Simitzis <steve_at_saturn5.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:48:40 -0700
i found that the timeout settings were extremely helpful. they
eliminated all the problems i was having with "connection timed out"
errors when running a tar or a backup of a mounted /coda tree. very
helpful. i am finally able to run backups that aren't write only.

--

steve simitzis : /sim' - i - jees/
          pala : saturn5 productions