Coda File System

Re: 64-bit issues

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_medic.chalmers.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:06:26 +0200
On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:44:21AM +0200, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Since I haven't heard anything from anybody, I don't know wether my
> submitted patches will just be ignored or are of no interest;

Michael, sorry for the silence (as for myself I am occupied by other things
and it will take time before I try them on Solaris - but I am going to).
Your patches are definitely welcome and important, and they
should be integrated at some point.

> incorporated some time or will I have to keep my own version to have
> something working on sparc64!?

Alas, it takes time to merge (and test) patches...
Jan always has [too] much to do.

Regards,
--
Ivan