Coda File System

Kerberos & Coda - Setup Instructions?

From: <jorge-lists-coda_at_magma.com.ni>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:23:01 -0600
Hello!

I just set up a coda server and tried to follow the recomendation found
somewhere some time ago to use Kerberos authentication.  So I set up
Kerberos5 ... for the first time, just like coda.  However I could not
get the two to play together.  It is possible to do a kinit with my
Kerberos account, but clog fails.

I remember vaguely having seen instructions for this kind of setup, but
I have not been able to find it.

Please point me to the apropiate documentation - if it exist.

At this moment I am confused about the following:  If I use Kerberos
authentication, do I have to create the users and groups in coda
anyways? (pdbtool).

Where to I set the password, in coda or in Kerberos?

Coda is great work, Congratulations!