Coda File System

Re: HELP: Resource Temporarily Unavailable

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
hi,

It turns out that it was a problem with having
multiple Ip's on the server.  I think I "kindof" fixed
it for the moment.  Right now I forcing coda to work
on the following address "10.1.1.1".  So I am no
longer getting "Resource Temporarily Unavailable"
errors.
However, I am getting a new error now.  Now when I try
to mount the directory using the following command:
cfs mkm /coda/pa-wb-001.public/dir bruno

I get the error:
/coda/pa-wb-001.public: Permission denied

I am logged in as the user bruno, and also clogg'ed as
that user.  Any Ideas on what is causing this ?

Thanks,

-RD