Coda File System

Re: Coda File Updates

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have my SCM setup as a client as well, so that it
can access the files at the mount point
/coda/pa-wb-001.public/storage/  Don't know why the
files were not propagating.  I rebooted the server,
and restarted venus, and found that the 25 megs worth
of files were no longer there, however the files that
I created from one of my clients did show up.  Seems
to be working now. I copied the 25 megs again, and it
seems to be showing up on all the clients including
the scm.

-RD