Coda File System

Re: install buglet

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:09:19 +0900

    Greg> OK, so how about we remove coda-setup-ports from the source
    Greg> tree, and make venus-setup not call it.

That won't run on Windows anyway, right?  Nuke it.

    Greg> Add README.ports with a note that these should be present
    Greg> already and the lines.

But that's just a non-executable check script.  Either we need the
script, in which case it may as well be executable, or we don't.
Apparently you agree we need the script for those odd cases.

    Greg> These could all go in venus-setup, with if/case on OS.

No, they shouldn't.  The *-setup scripts should call separate *-check
scripts.