Coda File System

Re: compilation of coda code

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:09:00 -0500
On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 06:11:14AM -0800, rajesh kashid wrote:
>         i want to modify the coda code to support our project.i want
>         to know "how to compile the code" and then install the coda
>         again.also i want to know about how to debug the code.

    Compile: ( ./configure --prefix=/usr ; make )
    Install: ( make client-install ; make server-install )
    Debug:   gdb <process> `pidof <process>`

Without knowing what you are trying to do, or what you are having
problems with I don't think I can really help you any better.

btw. what is your project and why would Coda need to be modified to
support it?