Coda File System

Re: updatesrv dies

From: Steven Jacobs <jstevenjacobs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
I was wrong.  There are errors in my logs in UpdateSvrLog I get the following:

10:24:56 Update Server working directory /vice
Updatesrv started!
Attempting to bind with rpc2portmap
Cannot register with rpc2portmap; exiting, rc = 3

Sorry this was not included in the begining.  I was unaware the log existed.