Coda File System

Re: Improving Coda documentation

From: Patrick Walsh <pwalsh_at_esoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:18:10 -0600
> - It doesn't work on the website mirror, which rsyncs the static html
>   pages, but maybe that is a good thing.

	Definitely a good thing, I think.

	Why does it rsync when it could coda replicate them? :-)

> - The server-side parsed pages are not cacheable by clients or proxies.

	There are ways to cache dynamic content, but as a general rule it's
understandable why this would be the case.  It probably isn't a big deal
though since it will only be for the manual and not the entire site.

	I'm still lobbying for the inline comments over the object and iframe
boxes.  FWIW, I think the current test page looks pretty good.

--
Patrick Walsh
eSoft Incorporated