Coda File System

Automatic Failover

From: Gilles Schlienger <s_gilou_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:02:06 +0200 (CEST)
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about using Coda for sharing files between client machines and a server.

Does anyone know if clients and servers can reconnect automatically without having to manually
enter the command cfs disconnect and cfs reconnect...
I think, this would allow me to use Coda with 2 clients using the same files and if the server is
down, the clients could still be running (having configured it to have all the necessary files on
the clients?)

Any help would be deeply appreciated
Thanks a lot
Gilles