Coda File System

Re: A question on coda limitations

From: Alvin Chan <alvin.chan_at_primecreation.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:51:57 +0800
Hi Ivan,

Firstly I'm sorry that I haven't clearly explain my situation.
I would like to know if that 2K-4K limit is applied to only a single layer
of directories.

For example, the path is /coda/layer1/layer2/layer3. Is it the limit on the
number of entires in layer1 is 2k - 4k, including those under layer2 and
layer3? Or those under layer2 and layer3 are excluded?

Best regards,
Alvin